1. I have amazing family and friends!
2. I love when it rains while the sun is shining
3. I love watching the sunset over the ocean
4. Disneyland is my favorite place.. I would live in the castle if I could!
5. I am afraid of spiders
6. I wear contacts
7. I don’t dye my hair
8. I love coconut oil.. I use it for more than cooking.. you name it, I have used coconut oil 😉
9. I am a dog person.. Siberian Huskies are my favorite.. I miss my Alex
10. My favorite exercises are squats and deadlifts.. they are KEY
11. My last run was on February 6, 2011..the Surf City Marathon
12. I do not miss running.. AT ALL
13. I love Mexican food
14. I am not very coordinated
15. My two middle toes are attached.. right foot is worse than the left
don’t..won’t swim in open water..I can’t see what is under me
17. I don’t like mean people
18. I have never been to the east coast
19. We lived on Kauai for a year
20. I started lifting weights seriously in February 2011
21. I don’t watch a lot of TV, but I have been known to watch The Walking Dead, Dexter and Nurse Jackie
22. I could eat oats for every meal
23. I love roller coasters.. the faster, the better
24. I am claustrophobic
25. I don’t eat bread
26. I’m a Mac girl
27. I like avocados
28. I met Matt Damon in Hanalei Bay
29. I just discovered Duck Dynasty… That is some funny stuff!!
30. I like doing dishes.. It is therapeutic
31. I have two of the best kids in the world (ages 12 and 6)
32. I love rosemary
33. My favorite flower is a daisy.. “They are the friendliest flower” (name that movie)
34. I wake up at 5 am.. The quiet of the morning is my favorite time of day. I love being up before the rest of the world, and watching it wake up
35. I love the smell of honeysuckle in the spring
36. I drive a Volvo
37. I ran… And completed.. 25 marathons, 4 half marathons, and one 10k
38. I was robbed at gun point in a bank.. Twice!
39. I lived in England for 2 years..I miss the rain!
40. 5’9″ ~ 38-28-37
41. You’ve Got Mail is my favorite movie
42. Thor! He can drop his hammer ANYTIME.. 😉
There you have it! That’s me in a nutshell! Have a fabulous weekend!