Ok… So here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the Liebster Award Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked, and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo.
5. No tag backs meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
Well, I recently gave you 42 random facts about me. I am sure I can come up with eleven more.. so here goes..
1. I live in Utah, have lived here for 20+ years, but I have never ski’d in Utah
2. I like 80’s music
3. Man of Steel… Oh! MY! Superman (Henry Cavill) is my new crush! ~ So sorry Thor, Superman blew you out of the ballpark!
4. 9 times out of 10 my cheat meal is a big fat burrito!
5. Red is my favorite color
6. I love Pinterest! I have found some fabulous recipes there.. I have discovered that I really can cook, given the right recipe! 😉 AND..You can get a pretty good idea of who someone is by looking at their boards. You can find me here.
7. I don’t like ironing or dusting, but laundry? Bring it!
8. The moment I crossed my first marathon finish line is the moment I KNEW I could do ANYTHING
9. I like office supplies.. pretty little notebooks, sticky notes, and freshly sharpened pencils
10. We had a Nubian goat as a pet one summer.. Biscuit was his name.. what I learned from that is I will NEVER own a single goat again..
11. Chocolate covered espresso beans.. 🙂 That is all!
Here are the 11 questions that were posed, along with my answers:
1. Describe your favorite texture.
Smooth and hard
2. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
Hmm.. I like older men.. 😉
3. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I don’t think there is anything I would do differently.
4. With no conditions, where would you choose to live and why?
Tuscany. I have never been there and it is intriguing to me.
5. What is one question you’re afraid to ask and to whom?
Well, if I am afraid to ask a question.. I’m certainly not going to ask it over internet! 🙂
6. What’s the nicest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Two of the bravest and most selfless women I know have given hubby and I the most priceless and precious gifts anyone could give to another person. We are forever grateful!!
7. What’s your favorite aroma or smell?
You will think I am CRAZY! But I love the combined smell of cigarette smoke (outside in fresh air, of course) and chlorine (poolside).~ It reminds me of when I was little.
8. What’s something that scares you about the future?
9. What is your key core value and how do you live it?
I am a daughter of God.
10. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or someone’s used for you?
11. What’s your least ‘politically correct’ opinion?
1. What was your favorite toy as a child… and now?
2. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
3. What are you really afraid of?
4. What is your favorite TV show of all time.. you know the one you can watch over and over and can quote lines from it?
5. What time did you go to bed last night and were you alone?
6. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
7. If you were an ice cream flavor (Ben and Jerry’s) what would you be?
8. Who was the last person you spoke to that you didn’t want to talk to?
9. When was the last time you cried laughing and why?
10. What did you want to be when you were little?
11. What characteristics do you like in yourself?
Finally, here are my Nominees for the Leibster Award.
Two Moms and a Journey
From Fit to Figure
Shy~A Balance Between Solitude and Bliss
My Year of Sweat
Color Me Healthy
Josh Over 30
Lose It Big
Triple Drop Training
Becoming the Best Me
I am looking forward to reading your answers and learning more about all of you!